Packed full of vitamins A, C and E, Vetark ACE-High contains a nutritious vitamin profile for you to easily supplement your reptile’s food, giving them more of what they need to develop and maintain a healthy body for a happy life.
ACE-High is a great vitamin supplement for reptiles and amphibians alike, ensuring your pet doesn’t suffer from vitamin A, C or E deficiencies, meaning they are more able to maintain a healthy immune system, skin and eyes.
These vitamins look after everything from mucus membranes in the lungs and gut, to general health and wellbeing, and ACE-High is the easiest way to ensure that your reptile’s dietary vitamin profile is optimised.
Contains per gram:
Vitamin A: 2530IU, vitamin C: 250mg, vitamin E: 122IU, D3 55IU, K B1 B2 B6 B12 folic, nicotinic and pantothenic acids, biotin choline niacin and minerals calcium 9.9mg, phosphorus 4.95mg, sodium, iron, potassium, cobalt, iodine, manganese, zinc, selenium, magnesium, and copper.
At a glance:
- Contains vitamins A, C and E.
- Ideal for providing higher levels of vitamins required by certain groups.
- Beneficial to all species during times of stress and disease.
- Helpful in correcting certain unbalanced diets.
- Helps compensate for vitamins lost in feeding, processing or storage.