Habistat Glass Terrarium
– High quality glass housing
– Suitable for reptiles, amphibians and inverts that would benefit from a tropical or humid environment
– Available in a wide variety of shapes and sizes
– Perfect for Bioactive Set Ups
– Waterproof base
– A great focal point for any room
Choosing a home for your reptile, amphibian, or invert is an important decision.
After decades of studying reptiles and their living environments, HabiStat’s range of Glass Terrariums are built to last/environments for life.
Available in a wide variety of shapes and sizes with a sleek, black design our tanks will be a great centrepiece in your home and with wall to wall glass will provide an uninterrupted 360⁰ view of your animal.
Blacked out sides (HGT4545 and above) provide security and privacy for your animal. This can be provided via décor and plants in the smaller prebuilt tanks.
Full screen top ventilation allows UVB and infrared penetration and is completely removable for easy access while decorating or cleaning.
Easy access via the front opening doors or mesh top for maintenance, feeding and decorating. A specially designed lock will prevent escape and the doors can be opened separately.
Perfect for Bio Active Set Ups, the waterproof base allows for drainage layers via the use of HabiStat clay-balls and drainage mesh for a bioactive enclosure, so any excess water gathered in the drainage layer can be siphoned out as and when needed. The reptile keeper can also easily create water pools, add tropical plants and foliage.
What’s more you can easily add to your set up:
- Add more ventilation/airflow using the HabiStat Mesh Panel
- Use the HabiStat Stacking Kits to increase your Terrarium collection
- Install a HabiStat Humidifier or rain system via the secure bung hole access on the mesh lid
For top tips on setting up, watch our set-up video
How to build a 91 x 90 Terrarium.
How to Set Up your Glass Terrarium for an Invertebrate
Where to place the thermostat probe in an arboreal enclosure