F10 CL Reptile Disinfectant Concentrate – 1 Litre
F10 CL Reptile Disinfectant Concentrate is a concentrated disinfectant which achieves a broad spectrum kill of a wide range of potentially harmful micro-organisms whilst being safe for your equipment and animals. Whilst highly effective in all situations, it is formulated to be active against those bacteria (e.g. enterobacteria, salmonella, E.coli, pseudomaonas, pasturella), viruses, fungi and spores that specifically affect reptiles, and can be used to control parasitic protozoal diseases such as a cryptosporidiosis, coccidiosis and giardiasis by eliminating the oocysts in the environment.
F10 CL Reptile Disinfectant Concentrate Uses
- Effective and safe general disinfection of all hard surfaces such as tables, floors, vivariums and equipment
- For animal housekeeping procedures such as the disinfecting of food and water bowls
- F10 CL Reptile Disinfectant can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning to provide additional biosecurity
- Fogging of air spaces to eliminate air-borne micro-organisms and disinfection of hard to reach surfaces
Note – F10 Reptile Disinfectant should be used on surfaces which are already ‘clean’, but need disinfecting – i.e. remove any visible dirt from the surface before use.
For a ‘one-step’ product for light duty cleaning, where a detergent is needed, use F10 CLXD Veterinary Disinfectant/Cleanser.
Recommended Dilution Rates Of F10 CL Reptile Disinfectant:
- General disinfection at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses (including coronavirus) at 1:50 (20ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses at 1:25 (40ml in 1 litre)
- For the environmental control of the protozoal oocysts of cryptosporidium, coccidia and giardia use at 1:20 (50ml in 1 litre)
At working dilutions it is non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-tainting and non-irritating, and is also chlorine- and aldehyde-free. It is safe to use on terrariums and vivariums and can be sprayed on and left to air dry whilst still being safe to your reptiles.
Hazard Warnings (Refers to Concentrate Form Only)
- Causes Serious Eye Irritation
- May Cause Long Term Adverse Affects To Aquatic Life
- Keep Out Of Reach Of Children, Uninformed Persons And Pets
Wear correct eye safety equipment when handling this mixture. If in eyes rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Contact Doctor if necessary.
Ingestion. Do not induce vomiting give milk or water to drink.
Avoid release into the environment.
Dispose of container in a suitable manner.
Do not mix with soaps and other chemicals.
Store below 30ºC in dry conditions.